This formula from Australia contains the omega-3 fatty acids EPA, DHA, and Vitamin E. Free from Fish smell, Sourced Sustainably and
tested against international standards for heavy metals, such as mercury and lead.
EACH SOFT CAPSULE CONTAINS: FISH OIL– NATURAL 450 mg Containing: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 162 mg Docosahexaenoicacid (DHA) 108mg D-alpha tocopherol 1.72 mg (Vitamin E 1300 IU/g)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1 capsules daily.
Take during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial colours.
Store below 25C, in a cool, dry place. Do not use, if cap seal is broken.
Children, and pregnant women should not consume
Be careful when use in patient with blood clotting disorder, taking anti-coagulants or aspirin
Should eat a variety of the five categories of food in appropriate proportions
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Contains fish and sulfites
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Fish oil is a natural Source of Omega-3: The body cannot produce omega-3 fatty acids, so they must be obtained from the diet.
– Heart & Cardiovascular Health: Omega-3 fatty acids support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. EPA and DHA also help in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
– Brain & Nervous System Health: DHA helps support brain health, as well as helping to maintain a healthy nervous system. The nervous system is the communication centre responsible for sending messages around the body.
– Eye Health: High concentrations of DHA are found in the retina of the eye. DHA helps maintain eye health.
– Anti-inflammatory & Joint Health: Omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties. Studies show that fish oil helps relieve symptoms of mild arthritis such as mild joint pain and inflammation.
– Healthy Mood Balance: Fish oil helps support healthy mood balance