This formula from Australia contains the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. Free from Fish smell, Sourced Sustainably and
tested against international standards for heavy metals, such as mercury and lead
Each soft capsule contains FISH OIL– NATURAL 1 g:Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180 mg Docosahexaenoicacid (DHA) 120mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1-3 capsules daily.
Take during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial colours.
Store below 25C, in a cool, dry place. Do not use, if cap seal is broken.
Children, and pregnant women should not consume
Be careful when use in patient with blood clotting disorder, taking anti-coagulants or aspirin
Should eat a variety of the five categories of food in appropriate proportions
Contains fish and sulfites
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Fish oil is a natural Source of Omega-3: The body cannot produce omega-3 fatty acids, so they must be obtained from the diet.
– Heart & Cardiovascular Health: Omega-3 fatty acids support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. EPA and DHA also help in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
– Brain & Nervous System Health: DHA helps support brain health, as well as helping to maintain a healthy nervous system. The nervous system is the communication centre responsible for sending messages around the body.
– Eye Health: High concentrations of DHA are found in the retina of the eye. DHA helps maintain eye health.
– Anti-inflammatory & Joint Health: Omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties. Studies show that fish oil helps relieve symptoms of mild arthritis such as mild joint pain and inflammation.
– Healthy Mood Balance: Fish oil helps support healthy mood balance.